Even if there are only two to feed, make the full quantity of this salad and save the leftovers for lunch the next day
SERVES 4- 15 minutes
– 400g/14oz green beans, trimmed and halved.
– 3 tbsp olive oil.
– 2 × 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
– 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped.
– 7 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained.
– 2 whole roasted red peppers from a jar.
– 1 tbsp sherry vinegar.
– 200g pack feta, broken into chunks.
Step 1:Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Spread the beans on to a baking sheet, season, and drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil. Roast for 10 minutes until lightly charred. Tip into a bowl along with the chickpeas.
Step 2:In a food processor, make a dressing by whizzing together the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, peppers, vinegar and the remaining oil. Season, stir into the beans with the feta and serve.
Note : PER SERVING 404 kcals, protein 20g, carbs 28g, fat 25g, sat fat 8g, fibre 10g, sugar 6g, salt 2.92g