Nothing gets a guys-only party started like buffalo chicken, and this recipe adds melted cheese, so you can dip tortilla chips into it. As a dip, it’s easy and awesome. Go overboard and make some extra; you can use it in Buffalo Chicken Huevos Rancheros (here) if you don’t finish it all!
– 1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil.
– 1 (6–8-oz [170–230-g]) boneless chicken breast half, chopped.
– ½ white onion, diced fine.
– 1 tsp (5 g) unsalted butter.
– 2 tsp (10 ml) Frank’s RedHot buffalo wings sauce.
– 1 cup (56 g) shredded pepper Jack cheese.
– ½ cup (60 g) shredded cheddar cheese.
– Pinch of black pepper.
– Preheat the broiler.
Step 2: Mix it up and take it off the heat.
Step 3: Add the cheeses and black pepper to the skillet and mix it all up. Put the skillet in the oven and bake until the cheese melts completely, in about 5 minutes. But keep an eye on it since not every oven cooks the same. You want the cheese browned a little on top and melted all the way, but not burnt or crispy!