Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 3
A healthy zucchini pizza crust topped with chipotle bbq sauce, bacon, grilled corn, red onion and plenty of cheese!
– 1/2 cup chipotle barbecue sauce.
– 3/4 cup gouda or mozzarella (optionally smoked), shredded.
– 1 ear of grilled corn (or 1/2 cup corn).
– 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces and cooked.
– 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced.
– 2 tablespoons cilantro, torn.
Step 2: Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Note : Option: Serve topped with fresh diced avocado and tomato.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 348, Fat 17g (Saturated 9g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 986mg, Carbs 28g (Fiber 3g, Sugars 15g), Protein 23g