Swap the green curry paste for red or yellow – just choose whichever flavour and brand is your favourite.
SERVES 4 – 25 minutes
– 1–2 tbsp Thai green curry paste.
– 1 tsp groundnut oil.
– 700ml/1¼ pints vegetable stock.
– 300ml/½ pint reduced-fat coconut milk.
– 200g/8oz thick rice noodles.
– 200g/8oz chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
– 140g/5oz sugar snap peas, halved.
– 100g/4oz beansprouts.
– 1½ tbsp fish sauce.
– juice 1 lime.
– 3 spring onions, shredded, few mint and coriander leaves, to garnish.
Step 1:Put a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the curry paste in the oil for 1 minute until it starts to release its aroma. Pour in the stock and coconut milk, and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and stir in the noodles. Simmer for 7 minutes, then stir in the mushrooms and sugar snaps. Cook for 3 minutes more, then add the beansprouts, fish sauce and lime juice. Remove the pan from the heat.
Step 2:Ladle the noodles and soup into bowls, then scatter with spring onions, mint and coriander to serve.
Note : PER SERVING 296 kcals, protein 7g, carbs 48g, fat 10g, sat fat 7g, fibre 3g, sugar 5g, salt 1.97g