Cucumber cooler with mint
A cool and refreshing drink that might become your next summer favorite. You can also add raw mango pieces to add a unique flavor to this drink.
– 3 quarts (3 liters) water, chilled
– 3 English cucumbers, peeled and coarsely sliced
– ½ cup (4 g) fresh mint leaves
– ½ cup (125 ml) fresh lime juice
– ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds,toasted and ground
– ¼ cup (50 g) sugar.
In a blender, add ½ cup (125 ml) of the water and 1 cup (140 g) of sliced cucumber. Blend until smooth. Add more cucumber and mint and blend. Continue until all the cucumbers and mint are puréed.
Strain the cucumber juice of its seeds into a very large pitcher. Add the remaining water, lime juice, cumin and sugar. Stir well to combine. Chill before serving.
Food: Cucumber Cooler With Mint