Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes Total Time: 1 hour Servings: 4 A creamy dip with sweet caramelized onions inspired by French onion soup that goes perfectly with melted gruyere covered crostini.
– 2 pounds onions, sliced.
– 1/2 cup dry white wine or water.
– 1/2 cup beef stock or water.
– 1 clove garlic, chopped.
– 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped.
– 3/4 cup sour cream.
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
– 1/4 cup gruyere, grated.
– salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
Step 2: Add the garlic and thyme and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
Step 3: Mix the remaining ingredients and enjoy with with crostini topped with melted gruyere or crackers or chips, etc.
Note : Nutrition Facts: Calories 353, Fat 19g (Saturated 6g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 3422mg, Carbs 31g (Fiber 4g, Sugars 15g), Protein 8g