My mom used to make monkey bread the traditional way when I was a kid, with cinnamon and sugar. I make mine with garlic and Parmesan. For a spicy treat, add some buffalo sauce to the butter mix and use blue cheese crumbles with chili powder or red pepper flakes.
– ½ cup (120 g) unsalted butter.
– 1 cup (180 g) grated Parmesan cheese.
– ¼ cup (34 g) garlic powder.
– ¼ cup (10 g) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
– 1 roll of home-style biscuits.
Step 2: Open the biscuit package. Cut each biscuit into fourths or sixths. Dunk each piece in the melted butter and roll it in the dry ingredients. Drop it into a baking dish or baking pan.
Step 3: After all the pieces are in the baking dish, put the dish in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bread is fully puffed and light brown. Take it out of the oven and start pulling it apart.