Fresh, light and perfect for a warm summer’s evening.
Takes 15 minutes • Serves 4
– 250g pack halloumi, thinly sliced.
– flesh from 1kg/2lb 4oz chunk watermelon, sliced.
– 200g pack fine green beans.
– 1 small bunch of fresh mint, finely shredded.
– juice of 1 lemon.
– 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle.
– toasted pitta breads, to serve.
Step 1:Heat the grill to high. Lay the cheese on a baking sheet in a single layer, then grill for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
Step 2:Toss the watermelon, beans and mint together with the lemon juice and olive oil, season well, then layer on plates with the slices of halloumi. Drizzle with a little more oil, if you like, then serve with warm toasted pittas.