This no-cook creation makes a great starter for eight, or a superb summery light supper or lunch for four.
SERVES 4 or 8 – 10 minutes
– 2 small ciabatta, cut in half.
– 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed and thinly sliced.
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
– 2 handfuls rocket leaves.
– 2 garlic cloves, halved.
– 125g ball mozzarella (use a light version if you prefer), drained.
– 16 slices salami.
– lemon wedges, to garnish.
Step 1:Slice each ciabatta half into two, lengthways, and toast on one side. Meanwhile, toss the fennel with 2 teaspoons of the oil, the rocket and some seasoning.
Step 2:Rub the remaining oil on the toasted sides of the bread, then rub with the cut sides of the garlic.
Step 3:Tear over the mozzarella and add the salami slices, pile on the salad and serve with some lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Note : PER SERVING (4) 519 kcals, protein 23g, carbs 47g, fat 28g, sat fat 10g, fibre 4g, sugar 4g, salt 2.99g