Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes Servings: 4
A warm and creamy roasted cauliflower and aged white cheddar dip that is decadently delicious without all of the calories!
– 1 tablespoon oil.
– salt and pepper to taste.
– 4 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature.
– 1/2 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt.
– 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped.
– 1 clove garlic, chopped.
– 1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded.
Step 2: Puree everything in a food processor and pour into a baking dish.
Step 3: Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
Note : Nutrition Facts: Calories 267, Fat 22g (Saturated 13g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 64mg, Sodium 359mg, Carbs 6g (Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 12g