These easy cheesecakes only take minutes to prepare and will probably get eaten in even less time!
SERVES 4 – 10 minutes
– 85g/3oz low-fat biscuits.
– 200g tub extra-light soft cheese.
– 200g tub 0% fat Greek yogurt.
– 4 tbsp caster sugar.
– few drops vanilla extract.
– 2 tbsp good-quality strawberry jam.
– 100g/4oz strawberries, hulled and sliced.
Step 1:Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have chunky crumbs. Divide among four glasses or small bowls.
Step 2:Beat the soft cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla together until smooth, then spoon over the crumbs and chill until you are ready to serve.
Step 3:Stir the jam in a bowl until loose, then gently stir in the strawberries. Divide the strawberries among the cheesecakes and serve.
Note : PER CHEESECAKE 263 kcals, protein 12g, carbs 43g, fat 6g, sat fat 3g, fibre 1g, sugar 31g, salt 0.93g