For a light snack I like to stuff peppers with all kinds of different stuff. This recipe has a really basic Mediterranean mix with a little bit of honey for a change of pace. The peppers and honey make a sweetness that complements the grease of the cheese and meat really nicely.
– 8 two-bite cherry peppers.
– 8 (2-inch [5-cm]) sweet peppers.
– ½ roasted red pepper from a jar, drained.
– 8 razor-thin slices mozzarella cheese.
– 8 razor-thin slices prosciutto.
– 1 tbsp (21 ml) honey.
Step 2: Stuff the cherry peppers so they’re as full as possible and put them on a baking sheet. Put the baking sheet in the oven and cook the peppers for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese oozes. Your peppers are ready to be eaten!