Colourful and full of fresh flavours, these jackets make a change to the usual bean-and-spud combo.
SERVES 4 – 25 minutes
– 4 sweet potatoes (about 200g/8oz each).
– 185g can tuna in spring water, drained.
– ½ red onion, finely sliced.
– 1 small red chilli, deseeded and chopped.
– juice 1 lime.
– 6 tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt.
– handful coriander leaves, to garnish.
Step 1:Scrub the sweet potatoes and prick them all over with a fork. Put on a microwavable plate and cook on High for 18–20 minutes or until tender. Split in half and put each one, cut-side up, on a serving plate.
Step 2:Flake the drained tuna with a fork and divide among the sweet potatoes. Top with the red onion and chilli, then squeeze over the lime juice. Top with a dollop of yogurt and scatter over the coriander to serve.
Note : PER SERVING 238 kcals, protein 12g, carbs 44g, fat 3g, sat fat 2g, fibre 5g, sugar 13g, salt 0.32g