This superhealthy dish makes a great light lunch or starter – perfect in the summertime when the weather is warm and melon is in season.
SERVES 2 – 20 minutes
– 1 small red onion, finely chopped.
– 1 fat garlic clove, crushed.
– 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
– juice 1 lime.
– 1 tbsp rice or white wine vinegar.
– 1 tsp caster sugar.
– watermelon wedge, deseeded and diced.
– 1 avocado, diced.
– small bunch coriander leaves, chopped.
– 200g pack cooked tiger prawns, defrosted if frozen.
Step 1:Put the onion in a medium bowl with the garlic, chilli, lime juice, vinegar, sugar and some seasoning. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Step 2:Add the watermelon, avocado, coriander and prawns, then toss gently to serve.
Note : PER SERVING 179 kcals, protein 13g, carbs 14g, fat 8g, sat fat 1g, fibre 2g, sugar 13g, salt 0.91g